The alarm bells are ringing loud and clear. With just eight years remaining to cut global emissions by half, the UN Secretary-General António Guterres gave a stark warning in the run-up to COP27: “the world is on a highway to climate hell”.
How much progress was achieved at the climate conference? Which policy tools and green financing solutions should be given top priority here and now to speed up climate action? Find out in this episode of Business Sweden News where we give you the inside perspectives from:
- John Hassler, Professor, Institute for International Economic Studies IIES, Stockholm University
- Pär Larshans, Sustainability Director, Ragn-Sells Group
- Katarina Wangler Björk, Applied Impact Partnership Manager, Doconomy
- Dr. Martin Edlund, CEO, Minesto
- Emma Modéer Wiking, Global Head of International Sustainable Business, Business Sweden
Host: Sarah Coats Chandler, Business Sweden